Rachael's Burgers with Onion and Garlic, Ham and Cheese
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
At-Home Resistance Band Workout That Mimics Gym Exercise Machine…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
Are Broth & Stock Interchangeable? | Q & Ray + J
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
How Did Rachael's Husband John Propose?
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup parsley, loosely packed, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (1/3 palm full)
- 1½ pounds ground sirloin (85%)
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup aquafaba spread or mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic drizzle or aged balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices deli-sliced provolone cheese, sliced on the thicker side
- 4 artisan style or ciabatta rolls, warmed or charred and split
- Baby kale or arugula
- 4 slices speck, smoked prosciutto or other smoky ham
Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat, add olive oil, 2 turns of the pan, then add onions and garlic and cook 5 minutes. Remove to bowl and cool.
Combine the cooled onions and garlic with parsley, zest and juice of a lemon, and chili flakes. Combine the onion-gremolata mixture, beef, and salt and pepper. Form 4 patties, thinner at the center and thicker at the edges.
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Combine mayo, ketchup and balsamic vinegar.
Cook patties 8 minutes, turning occasionally, and melt cheese over burgers.
Build burgers: bun bottom, balsamic sauce, baby kale or arugula, cheeseburgers, folded ham, balsamic sauce on bun top.