I like to have a healthy option on hand when I entertain that still feels chic, party food-esque, and easy to eat without utensils. This is easy to customize with a chopped chicken or Cobb salad.
- 1 1/2 cup cucumber, minced
- 1 cup pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 3/4 cup feta, crumbled (about 2 3/4 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 heads Belgian endive, separated into spears
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for the endive. Spoon the mixture onto each endive spear. Arrange on a platter and serve.