- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 16 ounces pizza dough ball, prepared
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- Celery leaves, for topping
- 1 pint black olives, jumbo, pitted and halved
Preheat oven with a pizza stone inside to 500˚F.
Sprinkle a pizza peel with cornmeal. Stretch pizza dough into a 12-inch round, then set on top of the prepared pizza peel. In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce. Top the pizza dough with the chicken mixture and sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar on top. Slide onto the preheated pizza stone and bake 5-7 minutes.
Using the pizza peel, remove pizza from the oven and top with blue cheese crumbles, chives, and celery leaves. Using the olives, create the lines of a basketball by arranging olives on top of the pizza.