Cookie Monster's Every Monster Cookie
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
Sesame Street's favorite cookie thief shares his recipe for a cookie that’s dairy-, gluten-, egg- and nut-free from his book The Joy of Cookies: Cookie Monster's Guide to Life.
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (or me can use vegetable shortening)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 ¾ cups oat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chippy of choice
Serves: 24 to 36
Just Dough It!!
1. Me preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Me use parchment paper to line cookie pan so no crumbs to clean.
Crumbs to Eat
3. Into first bowl, me measure coconut oil, sugars, vanilla, and applesauce.
4. Me stir all together with spoon (or mixer for shortening) until nice and squishy.
5. Into second bowl, me measure oat flour, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chippy.
6. Me stir until all dry stuff mix together.
7. Me pour dry-stuff bowl into wet-stuff bowl.
8. Me use spoon or mixer until everything all nice and creamy.
9. Me chill dough 30 minutes.
Why? Why??? it so hard to wait!!!
10. Me plop dough onto cookie pan with tablespoon.
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Almost cookies now!
Me can taste it!
11. Bake 10-12 minutes. (Maybe 2-3 minutes longer if use shortening or if like crispier cookie.)
Keep Close Eye on Cookie
12. Me share cookies with vegan monsters.
And other monsters, too.
Excerpt from The Joy of Cookies: Cookie Monster's Guide to Life by Cookie Monster. Copyright © 2018 by Cookie Monster. Used with permission by Imprint. All rights reserved.