Emeril Lagasse's Grilled Pork Cutlets with Homemade BBQ Sauce an…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
This quick-cooking pork dish gets dunked in a sweet-tangy-spicy sauce and served with a bacon-studded potato salad.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cane syrup or molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 pounds red potatoes, boiled until tender
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked until crispy and drained
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped chives or green onions, for garnish
Preheat a grill or grill pan. For the BBQ sauce, whisk together ingredients in a bowl.
For the pork, slice the pork tenderloin into pieces and pound thin between sheets of plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper. Dip into the BBQ sauce and grill quickly on the grill or in a grill pan.
For the potato salad, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, garlic and cilantro. Quarter the cooked red potatoes and add to the bowl. Add the cooked bacon, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
Mound the potato salad onto a large platter. Top with the BBQ pork cutlets and garnish with chives or green onion.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, copyright MSLO, Inc., all rights reserved