This almost-instant rice pudding recipe makes quick use of leftover rice and comes to us from a member of our culinary team, VJ Turtulli. All you need is a mug and a microwave.
- ½ cup leftover cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice, for sprinkling
Microwave the rice for 30 seconds. Stir in both milks, the raisins, and pumpkin puree, then microwave for another 30 seconds or until heated through. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and serve.