Crisp crostini get topped with melted brie, crispy prosciutto, and a mango-mint topping in this easy party snack from Ayesha Curry, host of Food Network’s "Ayesha’s Home Kitchen."
Ayesha visited us during our Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza Show and surprised everyone in the audience with a gift card to shop her bedding line!
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 Tommy Atkins mango, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 baguette, cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces brie, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook prosciutto until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool, then cut into non-uniform pieces to fit crostini.
In a small bowl, gently stir together mango, mint, honey, lime, and salt.
Arrange baguette slices on a nonstick or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush each side lightly with melted butter. Bake for 5 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from oven, top with brie, then return to oven and bake 4 to 5 minutes more until cheese melts and the bottom of crostini have browned. Remove from oven.
Top each crostini with crispy prosciutto and then mango mixture. Garnish with more mint, if desired.