How to Make Barbecue Pork Stir-Fry with Corn and Zucchini | Rach…
DIY Christmas Wreath With an Embroidery Hoop | Bobby Berk
How to DIY "Stone" Planter That Look Expensive—But Are Made With…
How to Recreate Bobby Berk's Asymmetrical Holiday Mantel
How to Make Crispy, Spicy Oven Fries with Balsamic Ketchup and D…
How to Make Brioche Patty Melts | Rachael Ray
Vanessa Williams on the "Extraordinary Talent" on Drag Singing C…
These DIY Ice Lanterns Are Seriously SO Cool (Literally!)—Here's…
How to Make an Ombre Christmas Tree With Colorful Ornaments
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Reveals a New Cake Creation for the 202…
How to Make Sicilian Spiral Pasta with Ricotta, Walnuts and Roas…
Patricia Heaton's Gorgeous Watercolor Scarf Is Not Only a Perfec…
How to Make Chocolate Sea Salt Rugelach | Molly Yeh
How to Make Ricotta Dumplings and Mafalde | Rachael Ray
How to Make Red and Green Tortellini Wreaths
How to Make Pumpkin Parm Fries | Rachael Ray
How to Make Sweet Potato Souffles with Boozy Whipped Cream | TDa…
How to Make Fruit Crisp With Any Fruit—Fresh or Frozen | Tia Mow…
How to Make Sweet Potato Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
How to Make Roasted Tomato & Pepper Soup | Rachael Ray
Rachael tosses together a barbecue pork and vegetable stir-fry dinner in less time than it takes to order takeout. Plus, John created a Ginger Cosmo to complement the meal.
For more stir-fry recipes, check out Chicken Stir Fry with Black Beans, Chiles & Peanuts and Barbecued Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry.
- About ½ cup chicken bone broth or stock or broth
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (looser than dark, sweet sauce or tamari)
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin (I use Berkshire pork), trimmed of silver skin and connective tissue
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil (vegetable, canola or peanut)
- 1 medium zucchini, halved, seeded and diced or sliced, or 2 small zucchini, halved
- 1 large red onion quartered, then thinly sliced
- 2 chilies (1 jalapeño and 1 Fresno) or 2 small sweet peppers of different colors, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob, or 2 cups of fire-roasted frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 inches ginger
- A generous hand of cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, cut on bias
For the sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl and whisk.
For the stir-fry, halve the pork tenderloins lengthwise, then thinly slice them on a small bias into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the pork in two batches so you do not crowd the pan. Remove to a platter, add remaining oil, a turn of the pan, add the zucchini and toss a minute, add onions, peppers and corn and toss 3 to 4 minutes more. Add garlic and ginger and toss 1 minute, add sauce and pork and toss a minute more to coat and thicken. Top with herbs and scallions and serve with Rice with Garlic and Ginger.