How To Make Antipasti Frittata By Rachael
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
"When I buy or prepare all the components of big antipasti, I am usually left with very small amounts of lots of the ingredients," Rach says. "I made this frittata for John and my mom under this circumstance, and a star was born! Serve with a tre colore salad with Balsamic dressing."
- 3 cups sun-dried cherry tomatoes
- 2 fat cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon dried orange peel
- ½ teaspoon dried lemon peel
- 1 cup spicy olive oil
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped deli-sliced provolone or mozzarella
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- ¾ cup roasted peppers or fresh peppers, chopped
- 1 ½ to 2 cup deli-sliced Italian meats, such as capicola, hot ham, salami, prosciutto and/or cotto, chopped
- 1 to 1 ½ cups marinated sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and mushrooms
For the marinated sun-dried tomatoes, place sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes to soften. Drain, and return tomatoes to bowl. Add in remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Let mixture sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour. Store in the refrigerator in a glass jar.
For the frittata, preheat oven to 375˚F.
Whisk up eggs, salt, pepper, cheese and parsley.
Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add EVOO, 4 turns of the pan, add onions and soften a few minutes, add garlic and roasted or fresh peppers and toss a minute or 2 more. Stir in Italian meats and cook until they begin to crisp up, about 2-3 minutes. Add marinated chopped vegetables and toss to heat through, a minute or so. Add eggs and stir to settle, transfer to oven and bake 20-25 minutes until firm. Cool 20 minutes to cut and serve with simple salad.