- 6 puff pastry shells (Dinah likes Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed (or 1 cup fresh blueberries)
- ⅔ cup sugar, divided
- ½ cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese, divided
- Additional fresh blueberries and mint, for garnish
Preheat oven and bake puff pastry shells according to package directions.
While the shells are baking up, prepare the sauces: In a small, nonstick saucepan, heat 1 cup of blueberries and ⅓ cup sugar. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes until the sugar is melted and the sauce starts to thicken.
For the apricot sauce, heat ½ cup of the apricots, remaining sugar, chopped mint, and water in a small nonstick saucepan. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes until the sugar is melted and the sauce starts to thicken.
Mix 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese with ½ cup of the blueberry sauce. Spoon the blueberry cannoli mixture into three of the pastry shells. Place a few whole fresh blueberries on top.
Mix remaining 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese with the apricot sauce. Spoon the apricot cannoli mixture into the remaining three pastry shells. Garnish with mint.