How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole (and a Me…
Our Best Moments Of The Decade Show + Rach's Gluten-Free Buffalo…
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti Casserole by Rachael
Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
How To Make Ranch Chicken Tortilla Casserole By Rachael
Buffalo BBQ Pulled Chicken Casserole with Blue Cheese Cornbread …
How To Make Poppy Seed and Egg Noodle Casserole By Rachael
How To Make Tuna Or Chicken Casserole | Rachael Ray
How To Make French-Style Chicken Casserole a la Normande | Racha…
Meat-Free Buffalo Wings with Ranch Dipper
How To Make Keto Turkey Sliders With Avocado "Buns"
Rach's gluten-free and meat-free Buffalo chicken-inspired cauliflower casserole is loaded with healthy veggies (plus blue cheese + buttery hot sauce).
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- Non-aerosol cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or grated
- 2 small ribs celery with leafy tops, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped or grated
- 1 ½ cups whole milk or half 'n' half
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 jar chopped pimientos (4 ounces), drained well
- 2 teaspoons pimenton or smoked sweet paprika, or about ⅔ palmful
- ½ cup hot sauce (Rach's go-to is Frank’s RedHot)
- 2 cups shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 cup smoked blue cheese crumbles (or use additional cheddar)
- 4-5 scallions (green and white), cut on a bias
Preheat oven to 450˚F.
Cut cauliflower into florets and slice core. Arrange cauliflower on parchment-lined baking sheet and spray with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper, and roast 15 minutes.
In a straight-sided pan or a saucepot, melt butter, add the garlic, celery, and carrots, season with salt and pepper, and stir 2 minutes. Add milk or half n half and reduce heat to simmer, add cream cheese and melt into sauce, then add pimientos and smoked sweet paprika. Combine sauce with hot sauce and stir in 2 cups shredded cheese to melt. In a casserole, combine the cauliflower with sauce. Top with blue and/or cheddar cheese and bake to brown and bubbly. Top with scallions, and serve.