This creamy, cheesy dip is inspired by the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings, making it perfect for any game day gathering.
Joe's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip faced off against a Seafood Melt from a Philadelphia Eagles superfan Eric Emanuele. Judge and chef Sunny Anderson deemed Eric's melt the big winner, but try them both for yourself to declare your own favorite. (For the record, Sunny had a really hard time deciding!)
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced scallions, for garnish (optional)
- Blue corn tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Shred enough rotisserie chicken meat to yield two cups.
Place cream cheese into a deep baking dish and stir until smooth. Mix in blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken. Bake until mixture is heated through, about 20 minutes. If desired, garnish with scallions. Serve with tortilla chips.