Cheddar Goldfish Crackers go Buffalo-style in this irresistible, crunchy snack mix from culinary producer Jeanette.
For another holiday Goldfish snack mix idea, check out our Thanksgiving Cornucopia Crunch.
- One 6.6-ounce bag Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups kettle-cooked potato chips
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- A few grinds black pepper
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 250˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish, peanuts, pretzels, and potato chips. In a smaller bowl, whisk the melted butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne and black pepper. Pour the butter mixture over the Goldfish mixture and toss to combine.
Spread snack mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes until toasted and lightly browned, 40 to 50 minutes.
Allow mixture to cool, then toss with bacon bits.