"Everybody makes this salad," Rach says. "Israelis make this salad, Italians make this salad, Spaniards make this salad. It's just chopped vegetables, like a thick, chunky salsa."
Try serving this easy side salad with her Shrimp and Chorizo Paella. She uses sherry vinegar here but you can also swap in lemon juice.
Rach's Pro Tip: Use a couple tablespoons of vinegar for every 4 cups chopped salad.
- Finely chopped seedless cucumbers
- Finely chopped bell peppers
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped red onions
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Chopped fresh or dried thyme
- Sherry vinegar, for drizzling
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Salt and pepper