- 1 pound corkscrew pasta with lines, such as cellentani or cavatappi
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 cup parsley, chopped (about 2 handfuls)
- ½ cup vegetable stock or water
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ pound thick slices provolone, chopped
- 6 roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into small dice
- 3 cubanelle peppers, cut into small dice
- 1 red onion, cut into small dice
- 7 to 8 pepperoncini from a jar, cut into small dice
Place a large pot of water over high heat to boil. Once boiling, add some salt, drop the pasta and cook to al dente according to package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, combine the garlic, parsley, vegetable stock, and red wine vinegar in a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine then stream in the EVOO while the machine is running.
In a large bowl, toss the pasta, dressing, chopped provolone, and all the veggies together.