- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Simple Truth Organic Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic Milk
- One 10-ounce package Simple Truth Organic Chopped Kale, thawed
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt, strained
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Simple Truth Organic Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- One 7.5 ounce bag Simple Truth Organic Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips, warmed
Preheat oven to broil.
In a large cast-iron skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat to coat the bottom of the pan. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg, and let cook another minute before adding milk. Simmer on medium-low until it begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
Add kale, artichoke hearts, lemon zest and juice, and hot sauce to taste. Cook until warmed through, then melt in cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and parmesan. Cook until thick and creamy, taking care not to boil the mixture.
Sprinkle with mozzarella and broil until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Serve with warm sweet potato tortilla chips.