This quick and easy side dish made with tiny baby potatoes tastes like a deconstructed baked potato with the works.
"Holidays are the one occasion where it's worth it to spend a little more for convenience," Blais says of calling for already minced onion and garlic, which you can find in the produce section at most grocery stores.
Check out more of Richard's speedy Thanksgiving recipes:
Microwave Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Butter
Chorizo-Chile Tamale Stuffing
Garlic Green Beans With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Creamed Pearl Onions
Chestnuts With Pancetta
Beets With Goat Cheese & Pomegranate Seeds
Miso Mustard Gravy
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cooked pancetta or bacon bits
- 1 pound tiny whole potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup cup sour cream or Greek-style yogurt, for dipping
Combine paprika, onion, garlic, and pancetta bits in a pan over medium heat.
In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender; drain. Add potatoes to pan with other ingredients and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with chives. Serve with yogurt on the side for dipping.