How To Make 4-Lettuce Salad By Rachael
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
A combination of vibrant greens dressed in a grainy mustard-balsamic vinaigrette adds up to a textural and flavorful salad that's as good for you as it tastes.
Rach likes to serve this with her Sundried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Fusilli.
- 1 radicchio, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 endive, thinly sliced
- 2 big handfuls arugula
- 2 heads gem Romaine or 1 heart Romaine, chopped
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced (or ½ large bulb fennel, thinly sliced)
- 2-3 ribs celery with leafy tops, thinly sliced on bias
- 1 small white or red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup shaved Parm cheese
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Acacia honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, or 1 ½ teaspoons dried
- About ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Combine greens, fennel, celery, onions, and shaved cheese.
Combine dressing in a jar or plastic container and shake, then toss to coat with salad and serve.