How To Make Chicken Ramen Bowls By Rachael
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
A rotisserie chicken makes quick work of Rach's flavorful ramen bowl that's heaped high with veggies and fresh crunchy toppings.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil, such as peanut, safflower or canola
- ½ pound maitake/hen-of-the-woods mushrooms, pulled into thin pieces, or shiitake caps, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ inches ginger root, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated or sliced into matchsticks
- 1 large bunch scallions, thinly sliced on bias, white and greens separated
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- About ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white or yellow miso
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, plus more for drizzling
- 6 cups chicken bone broth or stock
- 1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 bunch medium spinach, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces ramen noodles
- Cilantro leaves or thinly sliced shiso
- Radish matchsticks
- Thinly sliced jalapeño peppers or fresh red chili peppers
- Toasted sesame seeds
Remove skin from chicken and cut meat way from bone, then thinly slice and reserve.
Heat a pot of water to boil ramen.
Heat a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high to high heat, add oil, 2 turns of the pan, brown the mushrooms a couple of minutes, add ginger, carrot, whites of scallions, and garlic, then toss 2-3 minutes. Add mirin, soy sauce, miso, sesame oil, stock and hot sauce, bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer and wilt in the spinach.
Meanwhile, boil 4 eggs for 5 minutes, then crack and cool under cold water.
Cook ramen about 5 minutes, drain and drizzle with a bit of toasted sesame oil.
Peel and halve the soft-boiled eggs.
Fill bowls with ¼ of noodles per bowl and arrange the sliced chicken in equal amounts over the noodles. Top each bowl of noodles and chicken with ¼ of soup and broth. Arrange eggs, cilantro or shiso, radishes, and chili peppers, then sprinkle sesame seeds over top.