How To Make Chipotle-Bacon Cheeseburgers with Jalapeño Special S…
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
This spicy, south-of-the-border-inspired burger is seriously stacked.
Rach likes to serve these with her Taco-Tots.
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño slices, finely chopped
- 1 small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- 12 slices meaty bacon
- 1 ½ pounds 80% lean ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin, or half a palmful
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons pureed chipotle in adobo, or Chipotle Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or safflower oil or canola oil
- 8 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- Gem Romaine or leaf lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Thinly sliced red or white onions
- 4 hamburger rolls, sesame seed or plain
Heat oven to 375˚F.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ketchup, pickled chopped jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
Bake the bacon on wire rack-lined baking sheet to crisp, 17-18 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, cumin, grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire and chipotle. Form 4 patties from the beef mixture, thinner at center than edges for even cooking.
Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle pan over medium-high. Add oil, one turn of the pan. Add the patties and cook, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes. Melt 2 slices of cheese on each patty for the last minute or so.
Pile burgers on buns with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions and special sauce. Serve with Taco-Tots and ketchup or taco sauce.