How To Make Colossal Shrimp Cocktail By Rachael
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Tells Rachael His Hand Is At 95% One Ye…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Has Sweet Words For Rachael To Celebrat…
How to Make a Bumbleberry Pie Sundae | Gail Simmons
How to Make Spaghetti or Linguini with Red Clam Sauce | Rachael …
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
How to Make a Strawberry Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Baked Fish with Bay and Breadcrumbs | Rachael Ray
Justin Long on Directing His First Movie, Lady of the Manor + Th…
Rachael's Husband, John, Tells Kate Hudson He Wants to Hang Out …
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
Lou, a viewer from Staten Island, New York, shared his favorite leftover recipe with Rach — and she loved his video so much that she invited him to come cook this recipe with her on the show!
Serve alongside Rach's Roast Beef Loin for a crowd-pleasing party menu!
Plan on 1 pound shrimp for every 3 adult guests.
- A bundle of parsley and thyme
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 ribs celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, halved across to expose cloves
- 1 cup white wine, optional
- 2 quarts water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 large bay leaves
- 2-3 pounds shrimp (U 8-10 or 10-12 count/per pound), in shell
- 1 cup ketchup, preferred brand Sir Kensington's
- ¼ cup minced celery and greens from the heart
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce, preferred brand Gold's
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, preferred brand Frank's RedHot
- ½ tablespoon coarse black pepper
- Lemon wedges
For the court bouillon, place parsley, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, white wine, if using, water, lemon, peppercorns and bay leaves. Bring to boil, lower flame to reduce to low and boil 30 minutes. Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes. Drain, cold shock and drain again, then peel and devein but leave the tails intact.
Combine the cocktail sauce in bowl and chill.
Serve shrimp on ice with lemon wedges, cocktail sauce and saltines alongside.