- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Pitted dates, chopped
- Walnuts or dark chocolate almonds, chopped
- Chocolate/Dark chocolate ice cream
- 3-4 chopped salted pretzel rods
- Store-bought hot fudge
- Store-bought caramel sauce
- Unsweetened shredded (large shavings) coconut
- Whipped cream in spray canister
- Amarena or Maraschino cherries
Soften vanilla bean ice cream. Use a paddle or bench scrape on cold stone, marble or in a bowl to fold in dates and walnuts or dark chocolate almonds. Scoop ice cream back into a container and refreeze to firm up mixins.
Soften chocolate ice cream and mix in 3-4 chopped salted pretzel rods, return to covered container and refreeze to set.
Line sundae boats with a banana split lengthwise.
Warm hot fudge and caramel sauces in microwave or on stovetop over low heat.
Toast coconut in small pan or in the oven on small pan.
Place a large scoop of each ice cream in dish between split bananas. Top the vanilla-date with caramel sauce and the chocolate-pretzel with fudge. Top ice cream and sauces with swirls of whipped cream, toasted coconut and Amarena or other cherries on top.