- 4 ears corn, husked
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- One small handful mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil, peanut or safflower
- 2 teaspoons honey, or light agave or superfine sugar
- 1 large jalapeño, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
Heat a griddle or grill over high heat and char corn on the cob evenly all over, about 6-7 minutes.
In a food processor, combine zest and juice of lime, cilantro, mint, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, oil and honey, then process to form vinaigrette.
Coarsely scrape the corn from cobs and toss with jalapeño, onion and dressing to combine.