How To Make Hot Honey 'n' Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Gridd…
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
A sweet, spicy and crunchy chicken filling gets wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves and served with a side of herbed creamy corn.
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil, such as peanut or safflower oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large leek, split lengthwise, fanned and washed and drained, chopped (or 2 medium leeks)
- 2 red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 small ribs celery from heart, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- 1 ½ inches ginger, grated or chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup hot sauce, Frank's RedHot or cayenne pepper sauce of choice
- ¼ cup light in color and flavor honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts, preferred brand Planter's Original
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 heads gem Romaine lettuce, or 2 heads Bibb lettuce
- 4 ears, husked
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons neutral oil, peanut or safflower
- 2 teaspoons honey, light agave or superfine sugar
- 1 large jalapeño , thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. When oil ripples, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, brown and crumble, then add leeks, chilies, celery, garlic and ginger, stir 2 minutes. Add stock, hot sauce, honey, soy and Worcestershire sauces, then reduce heat to low and keep warm. Add lime, peanuts and cilantro to serve.
Heat a griddle or grill over high heat and char corn on the cob evenly all over, about 6-7 minutes.
In a food processor combine zest and juice of lime, cilantro, mint, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, oil and honey, process to form vinaigrette.
Coarsely scrape the corn from cobs and toss with jalapeño, onion and dressing to combine.
Serve the chicken and peanuts with lettuce for wrapping and pass the corn.