This easy veggie side dish gets a little kick from red pepper flakes, plus a refreshing hit of thyme and bright lemon zest.
Rach likes to serve this with her Rolled Turkey Meatloaf.
- 16 fresh baby carrots or rainbow baby carrots, trimmed and peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 bundles broccolini, trimmed and larger stems halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Line a baking sheet with foil, toss all ingredients together, and arrange in even layer and roast 45 minutes until tender and the broccolini tops are crispy at the edges.