A taco seasoning blend gets sprinkled over store-bought tater tots for a spiced-up snack.
Rach likes to serve these with her Chipotle Bacon Cheeseburgers with Jalapeño Special Sauce.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder or granulated garlic, half a scant palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons smoked sweet or sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, a scant palmful
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper or hot paprika
- About 2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- One 32-ounce bag extra-crispy tater-tots, Ore-Ida preferred brand
- Ketchup or mild or spicy taco sauce, to serve
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Combine spice blend.
Arrange tots on nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet, sprinkle evenly with seasoning blend and roast to crispy, tossing or turning tots once, 25-30 minutes.