How To Make Taco-Tots By Rachael
How To Make Chipotle-Bacon Cheeseburgers with Jalapeño Special S…
How to Make Pork Roast by Rachael
How To Make Maple Bacon Chipotle Turkey Chili By Rachael
How To Make Steak and Eggs Rancheros By Rachael
How to Make Not Mummy’s Nachos by Rachael
How To Make Slow-Roasted Garlic Mojo Chipotle Shrimp & Pasta By …
How To Make Chipotle Corn 'n' Chops By Rachael
How To Make Vegan Burritos By Rachael
How To Make Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Shrimp and Tomato Tacos By …
Rach's Chipotle-Bacon Cheeseburgers and Taco-Tots + Beauty Exper…
A taco seasoning blend gets sprinkled over store-bought tater tots for a spiced-up snack.
Rach likes to serve these with her Chipotle Bacon Cheeseburgers with Jalapeño Special Sauce.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder or granulated garlic, half a scant palmful
- 1 ½ teaspoons granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons smoked sweet or sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, a scant palmful
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper or hot paprika
- About 2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- One 32-ounce bag extra-crispy tater-tots, Ore-Ida preferred brand
- Ketchup or mild or spicy taco sauce, to serve
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Combine spice blend.
Arrange tots on nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet, sprinkle evenly with seasoning blend and roast to crispy, tossing or turning tots once, 25-30 minutes.