Oven-fries are always a sure thing—especially when they're dusted with an easy DIY ranch mix made with chopped fresh herbs.
Rach likes to serve these alongside her Lord of the O-Rings Burgers.
- 3 large russet potatoes (or 4 medium), cut into 8 wedges each
- Olive oil aerosol cooking spray
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- ¼ cup finely chopped dill
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 450˚F.
Arrange potato wedges on a rimmed 9x13 baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk powder and all of the chopped herbs. When the potatoes come out of the oven, add into the bowl along with the melted butter and toss to combine.