Three cheeses and the sweet punch of roasted garlic make Rach's flatbread pizza an instant favorite.
Rach pairs her flatbread with her Calabrian-Style Tomato Soup for an easy meal that's perfect for dunking.
- 2 bulbs garlic, cut to expose cloves, dress with a little EVOO and salt and pepper, roast in foil pouch for about 35 minutes at 400˚F, cool and paste
- 3 cups fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 garlic naan or other flatbread of choice
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella, Provo or Scamorza
Preheat oven to 450˚F with rack one above center.
Combine garlic and ricotta with thyme, zest, salt, pepper and ¼ cup Parm.
Slather breads with ricotta mixture and top with mozzarella and remaining parm. Bake to brown and bubbly.