Spinach & Artichoke Dip-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Buddy Valastro Tells Rach He's at "About 75%" Strength in His Ha…
Buddy Valastro Surprises His Biggest Fan AGAIN—9 Years After Emo…
Jane Lynch Talks Hosting "The Weakest Link" Reboot + Rach Makes …
Rach's spinach-artichoke stuffed baked potatoes are a creamy, cheesy take on spuds that you'll want to make again and again.
This delicious side dish completes Rach's over-the-top dinner of Steak with Dijon-Herb Butter and Beefsteak Tomato Salad.
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed and pricked with fork, coated with cooking spray and seasoned with salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1 16-ounce bag chopped spinach, defrosted and wrung dry in a kitchen towel
- About ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ cups grilled artichokes or grilled baby artichokes or drained canned or defrosted frozen artichokes, chopped
- 1 5-ounce package soft cheese (Rach likes Boursin) or 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- About ½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- About ¾ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Bake potatoes about 45 to 50 minutes, then cool to handle.
Heat a skillet over medium heat with EVOO, 3 turns of the pan, add shallots and garlic and swirl a minute or 2, add spinach and heat through, add salt and pepper and nutmeg, lemon zest and juice, add artichokes and combine, then add Boursin cheese or cream cheese and melt, stir in sour cream and ¼ cup Parmesan and remove from heat.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise, scoop the center of flesh into a bowl, carefully protecting the skins and about ¼ inch of potato flesh.
Add spinach and artichokes to potato flesh in bowl, combine and refill potato shells or skins. Top stuffed potatoes with mozzarella and remaining Parm, and bake to browned and cheese is melted.