Deviled eggs get spiced up with sriracha + bacon in this sexy snack or appetizer from former model and chef Ronnie Woo, best known for his cooking reality show, Food To Get You Laid.
Pro Tip: This would make a great appetizer (double it!), but Ronnie likes it as a post-workout snack.
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 slice whole grain raisin bread
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and cut into 6 pieces
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and transfer the yolks to a small bowl. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and stir in the mayonnaise, sriracha, and toasted sesame oil.
Cut the slice of bread into 6 equal pieces and place on a plate. Stand each egg white half cut-side up on each piece of bread. Spoon the yolk mixture onto each egg white. Top with bacon, sprinkle with paprika and chives, and add another drop of sesame oil.