- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shaved thin
- 1 navel orange, zested and cut into wedges
- 2 pears, cored and cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup pecan halves, gently broken by hand
- ¼ teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 425˚F. In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, orange zest, pears, pecans, pumpkin spice, paprika, a pinch of salt and a few hefty grinds of pepper. Toss to combine. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again.
Spread Brussels sprouts mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast until bright and golden, 22 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with dried cranberries, spritz with orange wedges and serve warm.