Rachael shares her quick + easy vinaigrette recipe—a go-to you should file away in your recipe collection.
Rach likes to serve it over greens and herbs. (Try it over her Bitter Greens Salad.)
- 1 small shallot, grated or pasted
- 1 clove garlic, grated, minced or pasted
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- Salt and pepper
Place shallot and garlic in bowl with honey or sugar, Dijon, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, whisk and add EVOO in slow stream to emulsify.