Spicy horseradish packs a tasty, nasal-clearing punch in Rach's white cheddar pub cheese spread.
Rach likes to smear this on her Pub Cheese Impossible Burgers.
- One 8-ounce brick white sharp cheddar, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (Rach likes Gold's)
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic (⅔ palmful)
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion (⅔ palmful)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces blonde beer or light lager (⅓ of a bottle)
- 3 tablespoons chives or dried chives
Place ingredients in a food processor and process to smooth.