How To DIY Dog Treat Container + Leash Holder | I Spy DIY
How To Make Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Jam | Kid Chef Matth…
How To Make Fried Rice | Geoffrey, Madeline and Anna Zakarian
How To Make Ham, Egg + Cheese Hash Brown Waffles | BLD Recipe
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
We see a ton of DIY projects we can do for our home, but what about ones for our furry friends?
Jenni — a DIY expert from Milwaukee, WI, who started a blog called "I Spy DIY" — is demonstrating how to make a personalized leash holder and dog treat container for your pup … with only six easy-to-find items total.
Follow the step-by-step guides below and watch Jenni make both projects in the video above.
Personalized Leash Holder
- Slice of wood (which you can get at a craft store)
- Double hooks (Jenni likes double hooks because they look like a dog's snout!)
- Paint pen
- Pen or pencil
- Trace your dog's face with a pen or pencil on the piece of wood. (You can free hand it or find an outline online as a guide.)
- Fill in the outline with paint pen.
- Attach a double hook with a drill and screws.
- Mount to your wall and hang leashes!
Personalized Dog Treat Container
- Plastic bones
- Spray paint the plastic bone in a well-ventilated area outside.
- Super glue it to the top of the canister.
- Personalize the canister with letter stickers.