How To DIY Dog Treat Container + Leash Holder | I Spy DIY
Cozy Tater Tot Casserole + "New Kid On The Block" Jonathan Knight
Brooke Shields Talks Holiday Plans + Her New Movie "Holiday Harm…
A Master Sommelier's Holiday Meal Wine Pairings
How to Make Pumpkin Semifreddo with Chocolate-Covered Pistachios…
How to Make Korean-Style Stir-Fried Rice Cakes (Tteokbokki) | Ra…
Cheesy Christmas Wreath + DIY Holiday Party Decorations
How to Make Pasta with Beans + Greens | Quick & Easy Kid-Friendl…
How to Make Cranberry and Cornbread Cobbler | Chef Ronnie Woo
Simple Tips to Help Nervous Dogs With Separation Anxiety
How to Make Pear Phyllo Dough "Crumble" | Chef Ronnie Woo
Why Your Pet Rabbit Chews Everything—and How to Stop It
A Must-Try Holiday Dessert + Rach & John Answer Your Qs
How Personal Trainer Bob Harper Avoids Holiday Overeating
3 New Movies to See in Winter 2022
New Deals For Holiday Gifts! Diamond Necklace + More—Between 50%…
How to Make Porcupine Meatballs in Tomato Soup| Rachael Ray
Cornbread & Cranberry Cobbler + Rach's Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Must-Watch Movies + Can't-Miss Deals on Holiday Gifts
How To Make ADORABLE Gingerbread Man Cupcakes in Hot Cocoa Hot T…
We see a ton of DIY projects we can do for our home, but what about ones for our furry friends?
Jenni — a DIY expert from Milwaukee, WI, who started a blog called "I Spy DIY" — is demonstrating how to make a personalized leash holder and dog treat container for your pup … with only six easy-to-find items total.
Follow the step-by-step guides below and watch Jenni make both projects in the video above.
Personalized Leash Holder
- Slice of wood (which you can get at a craft store)
- Double hooks (Jenni likes double hooks because they look like a dog's snout!)
- Paint pen
- Pen or pencil
- Trace your dog's face with a pen or pencil on the piece of wood. (You can free hand it or find an outline online as a guide.)
- Fill in the outline with paint pen.
- Attach a double hook with a drill and screws.
- Mount to your wall and hang leashes!
Personalized Dog Treat Container
- Plastic bones
- Spray paint the plastic bone in a well-ventilated area outside.
- Super glue it to the top of the canister.
- Personalize the canister with letter stickers.