We see a ton of DIY projects we can do for our home, but what about ones for our furry friends?
Jenni — a DIY expert from Milwaukee, WI, who started a blog called "I Spy DIY" — is demonstrating how to make a personalized leash holder and dog treat container for your pup … with only six easy-to-find items total.
Follow the step-by-step guides below and watch Jenni make both projects in the video above.
Personalized Leash Holder
- Slice of wood (which you can get at a craft store)
- Double hooks (Jenni likes double hooks because they look like a dog's snout!)
- Paint pen
- Pen or pencil
- Trace your dog's face with a pen or pencil on the piece of wood. (You can free hand it or find an outline online as a guide.)
- Fill in the outline with paint pen.
- Attach a double hook with a drill and screws.
- Mount to your wall and hang leashes!
Personalized Dog Treat Container
- Plastic bones
- Spray paint the plastic bone in a well-ventilated area outside.
- Super glue it to the top of the canister.
- Personalize the canister with letter stickers.