How to Make DIY Party Poppers | Celeb Party Planner Mary Giuliani
How Personal Trainer Bob Harper Avoids Holiday Overeating
3 New Movies to See in Winter 2022
New Deals For Holiday Gifts! Diamond Necklace + More—Between 50%…
How to Make Porcupine Meatballs in Tomato Soup| Rachael Ray
Cornbread & Cranberry Cobbler + Rach's Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Must-Watch Movies + Can't-Miss Deals on Holiday Gifts
How To Make ADORABLE Gingerbread Man Cupcakes in Hot Cocoa Hot T…
How to Make Christmas Light Cupcakes
Should This Mom or Daughter Host Christmas? "Hot Bench" Judges D…
Why Hugh Bonneville Ate LOTS of Brownies While Filming "Notting …
"Hot Bench" Judges Help Newly Engaged Couple Settle Christmas De…
How to Make Spaghetti with Pancetta and Onions | Rachael Ray
How to Make Drunken Pork Roast | Rachael Ray
Rachael’s Pizza Chili + Homemade Black & White Cookies
The MOST Adorable Christmas Cupcakes + Downton Abbey's Hugh Bonn…
Jessica Biel Got To Work With Her Husband Justin Timberlake on H…
How to Make Leftover Cranberry Sauce Thumbprint Cookies
Jessica Biel on Renewing Wedding Vows With Justin Timberlake Aft…
How to Make Turkey Roulade with Andouille-Cornbread Stuffing and…
Sure, you can buy party poppers — but why not save money and make them on your own with items you most likely already have? Plus, then you can personalize them.
If you think they seem complicated to make, Rach's gal pal and celeb party planner Mary Giuliani breaks down the DIY project into five simple steps.
Get the full how-to below and watch Mary and Rach make them in the video above.
What You Need:
- Cardboard toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls cut in half)
- Tissue Paper
- Scissors & Tape
How To Make DIY Party Poppers:
- Gather cardboard toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls cut in half).
- Cut the closed end of a deflated balloon off.
- Stick it on one side of the cardboard rolls like a hat and tie the end of the balloon in a knot.
- Fill the cardboard roll with confetti and wrap the outside it with colored tissue paper — or even a photo!
- Tug on the balloon and voila!