- 1 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 recipe roasted vegetables (without vinaigrette)
- 6 cups store-bought or homemade marinara sauce
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles (8 ounces)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the ricotta, eggs, salt and pepper. Add the spinach and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, combine the mozzarella, Parmesan and basil.
Spread a third of the marinara sauce over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Arrange a layer of lasagna noodles on top. Spread a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles, followed by a third of the roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with a third of the shredded cheese mixture. Repeat to make two more layers, ending with the shredded cheese mixture on top. Cover the top of the dish with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes more. Let cook at least 10 minutes before serving.