- 1 bunch BroccoLeaf, stemmed and chopped into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, two turns of the pan, and heat until it ripples. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until it starts to brown. Add the Broccoleaf and stir it with the garlic. Add water and cover the pan so Broccoleaf can steam, about 2-3 minutes. Once the Broccoleaf is bright green, season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.