You don't need to break the bank to host a your Game-Day party! Our Coupon Queen Cindy Livesey is showing us how to throw your football party on s $50 budget (Score!) Follow her along in the grocery store above, and you'll be saving the big bucks in no time.
Here are a few of Cindy's must-do savings tips:
1. Shop with a plan in mind and make your menu flexible based on what's on sale.
2. Start stocking up early! Manufacturers and stores know what we'll be buying in January.
3. If you aren't doing a potluck, tell your guests it's BYOB because alcohol is expensive to provide.
4. Head to the dollar store for all your paper products, like napkins, paper plates and plastic cups.
5. Don't forget about the Drugstore bargains. Check those too!
Below, Rachael chats with Cindy about her savings and what game day will look like.