Regis is schooling Dreamjobbing winner Kaleb Wyse on what it takes to be a great television show host. “Oh, you have notes!” exclaims Kaleb. Hear all about Regis’ experiences throughout his decades-long career in the video above!
• Be a good listener
• Always be in a good mood
• Have a friendly personality
• Make guests feel good by telling them if you like something they’re talking about
• Be positive
• Try to bring out the best in a guest
• Research the guest’s interests before the interview
• At the end of the interview, plug with whatever your guests are doing next
• Wish your guests well
Even More with Regis:
Co-Host Regis Philbin Returns!
Who is Our Mystery Co-Host?
Peter Walsh Helps Regis Philbin Get Organized with 4 Easy Tips