Clinton Kelly is showing you three amazing ways to make holiday ornaments this season. Check out his amazing designs, below.
1.) Use Wrapping Paper Scraps to Make Colorful Ornaments
This is a great project you can use to make new ornaments, or even to upcycle old ornaments that are past their prime. Just take either a Styrofoam ornament from the craft store, or an old ornament you have laying around, and decoupage ornament scraps onto it in a colorful, festive pattern.
2.) Upcycle Your Burnt-Out Lightbulbs into Adorable Penguin Ornaments
This is such a great way to turn a piece of trash into a real treasure! Take old lightbulbs that have burned out and paint them using Clinton’s simple technique to look like adorable penguins wearing cute winter hats!
3.) How to Add Love to Your Christmas Tree
You Will Need
• Gold and silver ball ornaments
• Vinyl sticker letters
• Gold and silver glitter spray
1. Think of a word such as “joy” or “love” that you want to appear on your ornament.
2. Apply vinyl letters to ornament that spell out your word.
3. Spray ornaments with glitter spray and let dry.
4. Peel away vinyl letters.