- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 14-ounce can artichokes in water, drained and chopped, approximately 1 1/2 cups
- 1 5.2-ounce block Boursin cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, soft-scrambled
Set a waffle iron to medium-high.
In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, add oil and garlic. Let the garlic infuse into the oil, about 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Wring out the thawed spinach in a dishtowel to remove the excess liquid. Place the spinach into a large mixing bowl along with the chopped artichokes, Boursin, Parmigiano-Reggiano, biscuit mix and milk; combine.
Using a pastry brush, brush the inside of the waffle iron with some garlic oil. Evenly pour the spinach-artichoke mix over the waffle maker. Close the waffle maker and cook 5 minutes.