- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup hot sauce, preferably Frank's Red Hot
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken (store-bought rotisserie chicken works best), shredded
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips and/or pretzel chips, for dipping
In a small pot over medium-high heat, melt butter. Whisk in hot sauce and set aside.
To a slow cooker, add cream cheese, top with shredded chicken, hot sauce-butter mixture, blue cheese crumbles and mozzarella cheese. Cook for 2 hours on low, or 1 hour on high.
Serve with dippers alongside.