- 2 cups almonds
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
2. Mix the almonds, olive oil, brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Toss to coat the almonds evenly. Spread the nuts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until fragrant and lightly toasted. Cool to room temperature on a paper towel – lined plate to absorb any excess oil.