- 1 1-pound ball store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- A few tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Cayenne pepper, for topping
- 1 egg, mixed with 1 teaspoon milk
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Roll pizza dough out on a floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick. Cut into 4 pieces approximately 8x4” in size.
In a small bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce until coated. Add celery, red onion, cream cheese and blue cheese, and mix to combine.
Place the buffalo chicken mixture on the lower third of each piece of dough, leaving about two inches of space on the bottom and a one-inch border around the edges.
Brush egg wash around the border of each dough to create a seal. Fold the vertical flaps in towards the center and at the bottom of the dough gently fold over the empty dough over the topping and continue to carefully roll like a burrito.
Lay the pockets seam-side down on a non-stick baking sheet lined with parchment. Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Makes 4 pockets.