by Lisa Lozano
The readers have decided! We’re sharing our ten most popular recipes from April 2015.
10. Grant’s Peep Crispy Treats
This leftover-Easter-candy rollover is kind of amazing and is sure to wow your kids, your kids’ friends, and even your kids’ friends’ moms.
09. Chicken with Orange, Sweet Vermouth and Tarragon Egg Noodles Recipe
Buttered eggs noodles and peas are the base for a delicious orange-vermouth chicken in this flavor bomb of a dish.
08. Roast Meatballs and Tomato-Tarragon Sauce Recipe
This spring-inspired meatball recipe features the brightness of mint and parsley to lighten up the dish. No need to roll the meatballs, you can just use an ice cream scoop!
07. Cacciatore-Style Boneless Chicken One-Pot with Green Beans Recipe
This fresh and nutritious one-pot meal easily feeds a crowd and won’t leave you with a pile of dirty dishes.
06. Barbecued Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry Recipe
Make your own takeout at home with this amazing steak stir-fry.
05. Spaghetti with Bacon and Cabbage Recipe
This refreshingly unusual spaghetti recipe features the combo of cabbage, bacon and sage for a different take on a typical pasta dinner.
04. Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice Pilaf with Almonds Recipe
This quick-cooking chicken and rice meal is also a great weeknight meal. Chicken thighs can easily be substituted for the chicken breast.
03. Pacchieri alla Genovese Recipe
This meaty pasta recipe is the perfect comfort food after a challenging day, and the rich flavor will be a hit with the whole family.
02. Garlic and Lemon Spaghetti Recipe
This simple recipe has an intense depth of flavor due to lemon-and-garlic-infused olive oil using Carla Hall’s whole lemon technique.
01. Korean-Style Beef Bowl with Brown Rice Recipe
This delicious, nutritious, quick and easy Asian dish was our most popular recipe of the month.
What was your favorite recipe we published in April? Tell us below.