- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin purée
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
In a stand mixer, whip cream until to soft peaks. Add powdered sugar to incorporate.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and canned pumpkin with a hand mixer until there are no lumps. Add pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt.
With a large rubber spatula, carefully fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture, being careful not to deflate the cream. Once completely incorporated, pour mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.