- 2 4-ounce packages goat cheese
- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- A handful parsley, freshly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Roasted red pepper or fresh chives, for garnish
With a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, mix together goat cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Once well combined, season with dill, chives, parsley, salt and pepper.
Line a square tin or plastic container with plastic wrap. Place the cheese mixture into the square dish and refrigerate until firm.
Once firm, remove from fridge and put onto a plate. Place roasted red pepper strips or chives onto the top and down the sides of the cheese square to make it resemble a present.
Serve with crackers.