- 2 16-ounce cartons sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded provolone cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces salami, chopped
- 4 ounces ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine sour cream, shredded provolone, mayonnaise, cream cheese and scallions – stir to combine. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Just before serving, stir in salami and ham. Top with pepperoncini and cherry tomatoes.
For dipping, use garlic knots, sliced garlic bread, or a sliced hero roll.