- 1 pound capellini or thin spaghetti pasta
- 2 English cucumbers, sliced into half circles
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained and pitted
- 1 cup store-bought ham, cubed
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh green onions, chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing, cook’s preference
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta to al dente to package specifications.
Drain pasta. (Quick tip: Run cold water over pasta after cooking to cool it quickly.)
In a large metal bowl, mix all ingredients and toss to coat with Italian dressing. Chill for at least 10 minutes before serving.