Slow Cook Yourself Skinny Chicken Stroganoff
Sunny Anderson's Skinny Slow-Cooker Chicken Chili
How To Make Chicken Stroganoff By Rachael
Bob Harper’s Skinny Chicken Soup
Slow Cooker Skinny Stuffed Peppers
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Skinny Slow-Cooker Sliders
Rach's Chicken Stroganoff With Co-Host David Burtka + Rising Cul…
Jack’s Favorite Turkey Stroganoff
Petite Filet Stroganoff
Katie Lee’s Beef Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound button mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into small dice, around 2 cups
- 2 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 chicken breast, bone-in and skin off
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Cooked brown rice, for serving
In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil, one turn of the pan. Add mushrooms and brown, around 6-8 minutes. Add in onions and garlic, and sauté until tender, around 2-3 minutes.
In a 6.5-quart slow cooker, place the mushroom mixture, chicken breasts, cashew butter, white wine, chicken stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt and pepper. Set it on high for four hours.
When the slow cooker reaches the three-hour mark, take the chickens out of the slow cooker and shred the meat. Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker until the four-hour mark hits. Slowly whisk in yogurt.
Serve with chopped parsley over brown rice.